Poking Wires!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

PrinInBraces

Poking Wires!

#1 Post by PrinInBraces »

Hello. I got my wire changed and have a poking wire in the back. It bugs me and I have already taken medicine to heal my sores. My ortho said she left it there so I could have room for my spring. I tried to bend it with a pencil, but it did not work. I keep on bleeding every time I smile. Any suggestions please?

PrinInBraces

Re: Poking Wires!

#2 Post by PrinInBraces »

By the way, the wax isnt helping. Neither are the Ortho Dots. I also cant snip it off quote the orthodontist.

moxielove515

#3 Post by moxielove515 »

You can try adding more wax to the wires that are irritating your mouth. For me personally I would just let it be because over a couple of days your teeth will be a custom with the braces and you’ll be all good. The next appointment you have with your ortho let them know that wax isn’t helping so they’ll probably cut some of the wire to keep it from annoying you anymore.

PrinInBraces

#4 Post by PrinInBraces »

Thanks. That really helped. I am going to the ortho in a few days, so i will tell them.