Just Got Braces

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Aadonira

Just Got Braces

#1 Post by Aadonira »

Today I got braces, and all I want advice on is what colors will be good to use in bands for the next two years. I am bad at making choices so I would appreciate help. Thanks!

Goldenslumbers

Re: Just Got Braces

#2 Post by Goldenslumbers »

Here's a tip!

Never get white braces or clear braces because they might get stained from food and you have to work extra hard to make sure they're clean. :D

Mrcf

#3 Post by Mrcf »

We started more or less the same time. I was not asked. They gave me clear and one metal ligature tie. They told me next appointment they will be changed to all metal. As my clears are starting to get a color after one day - coffee? - maybe the metal is a option.
2018.04.25. Extraction of lower incisor
2018.05.07. Lower ceramic braces

StaceyJeannette

#4 Post by StaceyJeannette »

I'm getting braces again for the second time on the 29th. I will steer clear of yellow or green colors on my braces. Some people may love those colors, but when my son had braces, I really couldn't stand especially seeing the yellow bands around each bracket ---for the life of me I can't remember what those little bands are called! :crazy:

StaceyJeannette

#5 Post by StaceyJeannette »

Ha! Ligatures. Should have paid more attention to the poster before me for the word. :D