Reverse braces and extractions..Please Share!!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bubba3000

Reverse braces and extractions..Please Share!!

#1 Post by bubba3000 »

Help I am desperate to reverse the extraction braces I had as a child as it is not only causing me breathing problems but has ruined my dace and my confidence, I have severe depression because of it. Please Please if anyone has had extraction braces reversed Please share the information of your orthodontist here with me and other here who are desperate to get this reversed, It would mean the world to us.I have been looking myself and it has not been easy.

JPG1081

Re: Reverse braces and extractions..Please Share!!

#2 Post by JPG1081 »

Sorry I don't have any people to refer, but I'm bumping your post.

It might be a good idea to say which country/ area/ city you're looking for help for.

I think then it might encourage some people to post if they know someone nearby.

Good luck!

bubba3000

Re: Reverse braces and extractions..Please Share!!

#3 Post by bubba3000 »

I am located in UK in London so anywhere in London who would be good for me and others living here looking to reverse the procedure ..thanks JPG1081