Update! Teeth are looking not too bad I think...

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

lovelyanything621

Update! Teeth are looking not too bad I think...

#1 Post by lovelyanything621 »

So, I've just did a nice look at my teeth again and it's either my canine tooth I spoke of in another post has made slight movement, or maybe it's me that realized that I was being too particular about how it looked. I will say that my tooth definitely looks bigger than my other canine but my teeth will still need to be shaved and polished.

I'll be seeing my ortho the first week of April so I'm hoping to hear some good news :)

angeamber

Re: Update! Teeth are looking not too bad I think...

#2 Post by angeamber »

Wow! Congrats Lovely Anything! Was your canine impacted? Sorry, quite new to the board! I am so happy for you that everything in your treatment is turning out to be great! Keep up the good work! And wishing you all the best of news!