Damon Clear braces, 1st Time at 27!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

HannahMelissa

Damon Clear braces, 1st Time at 27!

#1 Post by HannahMelissa »

Hi,

Just wanted to document my journey. I had Damon Clear braces put on a week ago and am thinking about vlogging it on youtube but wanted to at least make note of what I wanted to say and connect with other people here first (especially as I've never finished editing a YouTube video so it may never happen!).
tance
Day 1:
Felt a small about of pressure and the braces felt HUGE in my mouth, even though I only had the top arch done this time. Had to wait until I got home to inspect them properly and was torn. From a distance they weren't really. notciable at all and up close you could tell they were braces but from the mid-distance my teeth just looked really dodgy! Felt very goofy as my lips couldn't close over the brace properly.

Day 2-7:
My teeth ached but as long as i didnt put any pressure on them they were fine. I becam obsessed with keeping them clean as they were tooth colured and I didn't want my teeth to look yellow, useing a water flosser every time I brushed my teeth and only eating liquid foods. Towards the end of the week I started eating soft foods but have had to cut everything up so that i don't need to bit and can just chew with my back teeth.
((TBC as My battery is about to die! Please ignore typos and grammatical errors as will be editing it all ASAP!))
Hannah

oyinz

Re: Damon Clear braces, 1st Time at 27!

#2 Post by oyinz »

Hi there!

Also got braces at 27! Started the journey yesterday and gosh my teeth are sore. Guessing you would have adapted to your braces my now!

Aro

Re: Damon Clear braces, 1st Time at 27!

#3 Post by Aro »

Hello!

I also got mine on at 27, but at the tail end (I was a week away from 28).

I've been vlogging my journey as well as documenting it here, but I haven't made a YouTube channel. I thought about it, but I decided keep the videos for myself so I can go back and look at the progress and see how far I've come in the last 3 months (from the first consultation to getting extractions to installation and everything up till now). If I one day decide to edit them and throw them up on the internet, I'll have them. Until/if ever that time comes, at least I have footage to look back on. And it's kind of fun talking about my experiences, even if it is to myself ^_^

I have clear ceramic braces with (currently) silver ligatures, a change from my very first color which was cobalt blue (very nice color). I'll be changing the color again when I go back next month for my 2nd adjustment.

Hope your progress has been smooth!
Brackets Bonded: 3-15-18||Extractions: 3-16-18||Arch wires: 3-22-18||Adjustments: 5-16-18; 7-9-18; 9-5-18; 10-31-18; 12-5-18; 1-7-19; 2-18-19; 4-15-19; 6-10-19; 7-24-19; 9-18-19; 10-23-19; 12-5-19; 1-9-20; 2-20-20; 3-12-20||Braces Removed: 6-3-20