Quest to getting these OFF!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Lashaquana

Quest to getting these OFF!

#1 Post by Lashaquana »

Hello! So... I've started my treatment back in about 2014, and during 2015, my insurance got cut off because I became 21 mid-treatment. I've had trouble getting some insurance over the years and as of February 2018, I'm insured with WellCare.

My first thoughts? Get these braces off... A bracket is broken, the rubber bands snapped off, they need to be finished ASAP.

I called my old orthodontists and they said they would not take my insurance, and if they did, they would not work on me because they are a children's orthodontists. I've called around and it seems no one in the area takes my insurance or even do adult orthodontics without spending a huge chunk of money.

I really need these off, but I can't afford to pay out of pocket... I thought the insurance would help but it's just a slap in my face saying, "you tried, but failed, HA!"

I really don't know what to do, I don't know who to talk to, and I have no leads on my next steps to getting these off. I'm -this- close to getting some plyers and taking them off myself. If anyone could point me in a good direction, I would truly appreciate that.