Finally in Braces.

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

2Low4U

Re: Finally in Braces.

#16 Post by 2Low4U »

Went in for my checkup again, wires Are still the Same.
Installed power chain to the upper front 123 Teeth, and Removed my Wire from my brackets on the 123 lowers and placed them on the tops of the brackets and wired tied them to intrude the Lower teeth.
I am very Sore Today but that will only last for a couple of days. Progress is Slow but getting great results:)
Will post pics Later.
Damon Braces Installed 11/15/2017.
Issues with Teeth, Too many to List!

2Low4U

#17 Post by 2Low4U »

8 Month progress update, on the same wire on the upper from day 1!, Have a Power band on the upper to close the gaps on my front 6 Teeth,still have a few tweaks to go yet, leveling the teeth is probably the next Adventure on the top, lower is still on wire 2,had that put on a few mo ago,already have my wire sitting on top of the lower brackets to level the lower teeth.
I don't know what the plan is about the triangles as it is from bone loss due to Periodontal Disease.
Facial profile is really different now also.
Smiling more & more everyday! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cakers

#18 Post by cakers »

wow! that is amazing progress! i have been feeling discouraged with my braces lately, like i have so many things to fix and it will take so long, but it must feel so great to see such movement in your teeth and bite! i just have to keep my eye on the future!

2Low4U

#19 Post by 2Low4U »

Thank you.
You will Start to see Changes Soon, was about 6-8 weeks before I Seen Changes, I was in the exact Same boat as you, too many issues and was going to take forever, it really doesn't as soon as everything starts to move.
Good Luck on your progress cakers :tingrin:

2Low4U

#20 Post by 2Low4U »

Back at the Ortho today, changed My Upper wire from .12 to a .16, installed a new lower wire still the same size .13 for integrity issues, intruding my lower teeth.
Shaved some teeth also, Right front Tooth to match my left Front Tooth, right Canine to match the Left Canine tooth.
Took off the Power chain on the upper 6 Social and My gaps started to reappear within a couple of Hours. Contacted My Ortho Back and he is going to reinstall the power chains whenever they can fit me in.
Turned out great otherwise, had a Great appointment, everything is working Faster than expected even tho they are going really slow on the wire changes.
Here is a Pic from today's Visit.
IMG_20180801_174200.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EmilyTravels

#21 Post by EmilyTravels »

You've had some really great changes so far! I know you must be pleased.
:tingrin:

2Low4U

#22 Post by 2Low4U »

Thank's Emily,Yes Very pleased with the Progress so far :tingrin:

2Low4U

#23 Post by 2Low4U »

Not too much to update except they put a tighter power chain on and leveled my lower teeth.
it is a slow progress for sure but the rewards will be well worth it, it will be 2 years in Oct since I had them put on.
20190319_211204.jpg