Carriere Distalizer and ceramic braces at 28

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

lindz74

Re: Carriere Distalizer and ceramic braces at 28

#16 Post by lindz74 »

That's great to hear that the repositioning wasn't bad! Fingers crossed!

lindz74

#17 Post by lindz74 »

It's been forever since I've given an update, but I'm finally getting my braces off at the beginning of March! The last year has been mostly uneventful, just the usual elastics to help with my bite. The most interesting thing that I've gotten is a "zing string" to help bring my top front teeth together. But there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel!

embracethebrace

#18 Post by embracethebrace »

Do you have any pictures of your progress? I'm nearly 7 months into wearing the carriere distalizer and am eagerly awaiting metal braces! How did braces compare to the distalizer?

meggie

#19 Post by meggie »

embracethebrace wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:31 am Do you have any pictures of your progress? I'm nearly 7 months into wearing the carriere distalizer and am eagerly awaiting metal braces! How did braces compare to the distalizer?
Hi There! I was in a Carriere for seven months and then got braces... still in braces. I have a pretty detailed story that I just posted an update to - it should answer a lot of questions. I was in the carriere for seven months and probably could have gone longer