8 month update

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Cyndi2016

8 month update

#1 Post by Cyndi2016 »

Hard to believe but it's been 8 months in braces. I am happy so far with the process so far and my Orthodontist told me at my adjustment last week I was making good progress. I have had a lot of IPR done on my front crowns that I had done right before braces. He has been fixing the size and shape and I think they are starting to look better. I am due to get elastics next appointment to work on the overbite and I am definitely nervous about that but excited to see the changes they will make.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Traditional Clear Uppers
Traditional Metal Lowers

Rebeccasmells

Re: 8 month update

#2 Post by Rebeccasmells »

Fantastic

Cyndi2016

Re: 8 month update

#3 Post by Cyndi2016 »

Rebeccasmells wrote:Fantastic
Thank You :)

Traditional Clear Uppers