28 year old fast braces

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

nickycddubluver

Re: 28 year old fast braces

#61 Post by nickycddubluver »

how often did you have to go back to t he dentist? and did each adjustment hurt? is it hard to eat?

tillybrace

#62 Post by tillybrace »

[quote="nickycddubluver"]how often did you have to go back to t he dentist? and did each adjustment hurt? is it hard to eat?[/quote]

Every 3 to 4 week and it only hurt the day after really. My biggest pain days where being awake when my front teeth decided to move together. And the adjustment before last when my bottom tooth decided to pull it'seems self forward.
Lol, no for me it's actually easier for me to eat now and chew or speak then before I had braces. It''so annoying having food stuck in my teeth tbh

tillybrace

#63 Post by tillybrace »

cocomacd wrote:My ortho warned me that braces could cause a couple of gaps during the process but that it wouldn't stay that way, so I'm hoping that's the case for you too. Try not to worry!

I hopersonally you are right; guess that I am jusing two used to them being all behind each other and messed up that my eyes can't process the change as a good thing

tillybrace

#64 Post by tillybrace »

istase2000 wrote:Great progress! Your teeth have moved so fast!
It's feelse like the opposite to me. Sloe so slow

tillybrace

#65 Post by tillybrace »

I am now a power chain victim. Hurts like hell.
No update photo this week.I have had an allergic reaction to something and my face looks like it needs a bag over asap.

tillybrace

#66 Post by tillybrace »

my face rash has gone down enough for photo, be hold evil power chains in all there glory,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tillybrace

#67 Post by tillybrace »

before and now.
I have come along 5 in 5 months
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tillybrace

#68 Post by tillybrace »

new full mouth photos.changes, changes

tillybrace

#69 Post by tillybrace »

I can not see any changes at the moment. But lets face weekly update photos have become an hazzle.

Happy New Year fellow brace facers

tillybrace

#70 Post by tillybrace »

I am free of the evil power chains. I think mainly because my dentist realised the mistake of pushing my teeth back when one of my naughty teeth is still being a twat.
Come on naughty teeth get in gear.
She actually broke the bracket off my naughty tooth while trying to tie is a different way.

The only other update is that she moved one of the brackets on my bottom teeth, and now for the first time in my life i have a bottom arch.

tillybrace

#71 Post by tillybrace »

I am free of the evil power chains. I think mainly because my dentist realised the mistake of pushing my teeth back when one of my naughty teeth is still being a twat.
She actually broke the bracket off my naughty tooth while trying to tie is a different way.

The only other update is that she moved one of the brackets on my bottom teeth, and now for the first time in my life i have a bottom arch.

tillybrace

#72 Post by tillybrace »

Boring update alert. I think i am at that stage where things get worse before they get better.

Cyndi2016

#73 Post by Cyndi2016 »

tillybrace wrote:I am free of the evil power chains. I think mainly because my dentist realised the mistake of pushing my teeth back when one of my naughty teeth is still being a twat.

Lucky, I've had top and bottom power chains for over 4 months now.

Traditional Clear Uppers
Traditional Metal Lowers

tillybrace

#74 Post by tillybrace »

Cyndi2016 wrote:
tillybrace wrote:I am free of the evil power chains. I think mainly because my dentist realised the mistake of pushing my teeth back when one of my naughty teeth is still being a twat.

Lucky, I've had top and bottom power chains for over 4 months now.
Dont be two jelouse, i am pretty sure that they are going back on this weekend. At least at the bottom

tillybrace

#75 Post by tillybrace »

double power chains on top. ouch does not cover it.