28 year old fast braces

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tillybrace

Re: 28 year old fast braces

#136 Post by tillybrace »

New one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tillybrace

#137 Post by tillybrace »

i don't know if anyone is still following. i don;t want to be spam bolt. if you are still following and want more updates speak up. if not i won't post again, until i have them off. :D

Steph30

#138 Post by Steph30 »

tillybrace wrote:i don't know if anyone is still following. i don;t want to be spam bolt. if you are still following and want more updates speak up. if not i won't post again, until i have them off. :D
Youre allowed to spam your own thread - its about documenting your own journey.. mines the same, lots of me.. just talking to myself, however I know people are going to read in the future to help ease there own anxietys and gather information before getting braces so I keep posting! It's nice to be able to look back on our own journeys. Don't worry about who's commenting and who isn't, if you enjoy posting... keep posting! :)

tillybrace

#139 Post by tillybrace »

finally had a bit of ipr done....not that it has done much
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tillybrace

#140 Post by tillybrace »

and the rest

tillybrace

#141 Post by tillybrace »

Steph30 wrote:
tillybrace wrote:i don't know if anyone is still following. i don;t want to be spam bolt. if you are still following and want more updates speak up. if not i won't post again, until i have them off. :D
Youre allowed to spam your own thread - its about documenting your own journey.. mines the same, lots of me.. just talking to myself, however I know people are going to read in the future to help ease there own anxietys and gather information before getting braces so I keep posting! It's nice to be able to look back on our own journeys. Don't worry about who's commenting and who isn't, if you enjoy posting... keep posting! :)
Thank you, i guess i just don't want to be annoying.
How are you anyway?
I am bit frustrated, not seen much changes or movement in the last few months. I feel like my dentist is trying to cut corners,at the moment. I think i need more ipr. They want to put a cap over the front of my rogue tooth to make it look more like an arch..seems lazy to me

tillybrace

#142 Post by tillybrace »

ok...so there has been a change.
i am still grumpy.

atrixa

#143 Post by atrixa »

That's looking much better! Keep documenting your journey, it's great to read :)
Upper arch braced (traditional metal) on 17/02/17
Debonded 17/01/18 with a fixed retainer
Estimated treatment time 18 months, actual time 11 months :-*

Steph30

#144 Post by Steph30 »

tillybrace wrote:[
How are you anyway?
I am bit frustrated, not seen much changes or movement in the last few months. I feel like my dentist is trying to cut corners,at the moment. I think i need more ipr. They want to put a cap over the front of my rogue tooth to make it look more like an arch..seems lazy to me
It's not annoying! :P I'm doing pretty good, not seeing much movement either but I do expect its normal for things to slow down at this point? How much longer do you have left? What's IPR again? lol wow apparently I don't know very much!!

My front two teeth are still crooked!! Which I find very aggravating and like you I want that perfect arch.. trying not to be impatient though.

We will get through this ,one day at a time :D

tillybrace

#145 Post by tillybrace »

Steph30 wrote:
tillybrace wrote:[
How are you anyway?
It's not annoying! :P I'm doing pretty good, not seeing much movement either but I do expect its normal for things to slow down at this point? How much longer do you have left? What's IPR again? lol wow apparently I don't know very much!!

My front two teeth are still crooked!! Which I find very aggravating and like you I want that perfect arch.. trying not to be impatient though.

We will get through this ,one day at a time :D

i have taken to taking a daily photo from the same angel. just so i can see if there is any movement.
most of brace knowledge i have picked up on here.
i think all my movement happened early on, feel like i have been in the same place movement wise for months

tillybrace

#146 Post by tillybrace »

i know we are not supposed to post a full face photo.
but i dont care.
i cant believe the difference between these two photos am i even the same person anymore

http://imgur.com/a/uz632

noodles

#147 Post by noodles »

Wow!!! You look great!

Steph30

#148 Post by Steph30 »

Love your hair! :) Teeth are looking great.

tillybrace

#149 Post by tillybrace »

Steph30 wrote:Love your hair! :) Teeth are looking great.

that photo is actually a couple of month old now. i cut my hair of in November last year.As i realized i was still using it to hide my face

tillybrace

#150 Post by tillybrace »

noodles wrote:Wow!!! You look great!

I think you just made me blush