28 year old fast braces

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

EmilyTravels

Re: 28 year old fast braces

#196 Post by EmilyTravels »

Oh boy! How do they feel? Do you have to wear them full-time or at night only?

tillybrace

#197 Post by tillybrace »

EmilyTravels wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:53 am Oh boy! How do they feel? Do you have to wear them full-time or at night only?

They feel a bit tight, they taste horrid and they make me gag a bit.
However, I only have to wear them at night

atrixa

#198 Post by atrixa »

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so please for you, the difference in your face is incredible :)
Upper arch braced (traditional metal) on 17/02/17
Debonded 17/01/18 with a fixed retainer
Estimated treatment time 18 months, actual time 11 months :-*

tillybrace

#199 Post by tillybrace »

atrixa wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:44 am CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so please for you, the difference in your face is incredible :)
thank you
it is still odd looking in the mirror.

EmilyTravels

#200 Post by EmilyTravels »

tillybrace wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:55 am They feel a bit tight, they taste horrid and they make me gag a bit.
However, I only have to wear them at night
Oh, that's good! I sure hope I have the same when I get my braces off this summer. I was thinking I might have to wear retainers full-time, which would be a real drag. Night-time only, I can handle.