Braces... Part Deux Progress!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Johnnyboy

Re: Braces... Part Deux Progress!

#16 Post by Johnnyboy »

Wow great progress your teeth are looking great.

pat0231

#17 Post by pat0231 »

Sounds like you are progressing fast! I feel like I am at a standstill for the moment. I can't see your pictures yet but will keep checking back until I can.

demarcheesy

#18 Post by demarcheesy »

Hey guys! Long time, no post, but there hasn't been a ton of changes until recently.
I had IPR done on my lower teeth at my last visit and am super happy with the results. I had my most recent visit yesterday, and doc says my bite is spot on so I'm out of bands. Thank sweet baby Jesus. He repositioned about 5 brackets to move a couple teeth down, get some a tad bit rotated, etc. Next visit is gonna some more IPR on my bottoms to make sure everything is all gravy as well as some IPR on my two front teeth to get rid of the bell shape (no more buck teeth/looking like I'm 12. Huzzah!). He's also gonna smooth out the tops and then I should be almost done!
He's thinking total treatment time will have been about 16 mos, so I'm hoping to get these babies off in August.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Start date: May 18, 2016
Estimated treatment time: 12-18mos w/ the option to finish in Invisalign

BlondeCam

#19 Post by BlondeCam »

Amazing transformation! Your teeth are gorgeous!