Lovely teeth is braced - happy 41st birthday.

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Lovelyteeth

Re: Lovely teeth is braced - happy 41st birthday.

#16 Post by Lovelyteeth »

7 weeks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
As each day passes I'm getting closer and closer to my dream smile.

gobraces

#17 Post by gobraces »

Looking good!

Lovelyteeth

#18 Post by Lovelyteeth »

gobraces wrote:Looking good!
Thank you. How are you going?

metalliKa

#19 Post by metalliKa »

Your teeth are not too bad to begin with so I think they will move relatively quick. There has already been movement in just 5 weeks!

Keep the updates coming!
Offenses: Skeletal and Dental Class 2 malocclusion
Sentence: 12-15 months
Jailed: 3/24/15
Released: 5/24/16
Life behind brackets: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=48554

Lovelyteeth

#20 Post by Lovelyteeth »

metalliKa wrote:Your teeth are not too bad to begin with so I think they will move relatively quick. There has already been movement in just 5 weeks!

Keep the updates coming!
I hope you are right! I feel that because wire wasn't changed last Friday that not much will happen until my next appoint with a change to square wire in 7 weeks time. There's a bit to work on in my bottom arch!

gobraces

#21 Post by gobraces »

Tomorrow will begin week 4. I just posted an update. Things are going well. I'm so glad I got this whole brace deal started. Good luck to us all on this board!

Lovelyteeth

#22 Post by Lovelyteeth »

gobraces wrote:Tomorrow will begin week 4. I just posted an update. Things are going well. I'm so glad I got this whole brace deal started. Good luck to us all on this board!
I hear you.

metalliKa

#23 Post by metalliKa »

Lovelyteeth wrote: I hope you are right! I feel that because wire wasn't changed last Friday that not much will happen until my next appoint with a change to square wire in 7 weeks time. There's a bit to work on in my bottom arch!
There may not be much going on on the surface, but the bones are constantly being breaking down and rebuilding underneath.

Square wires will definitely get your teeth moving right along. Be sure to take pain meds before your visit because you'll be sore after.

Lovelyteeth

#24 Post by Lovelyteeth »

metalliKa wrote: Square wires will definitely get your teeth moving right along. Be sure to take pain meds before your visit because you'll be sore after.
Thanks for the tip! :)

27braces88

#25 Post by 27braces88 »

How are you getting on?

Lovelyteeth

#26 Post by Lovelyteeth »

An update pic. So glad I did this. Nearly at 6 month mark. It was just like when I had my first baby, painful and shock to the system, not what I expected but time passes quickly and then you are used to the little suckers. Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lovelyteeth

#27 Post by Lovelyteeth »

27braces88 wrote:How are you getting on?
Thanks for thinking of me. Going well. Had both wires changed to square. Last appointment ortho said I would have one other wire and then last finishing wire. He filed some of bottom teeth to make room. No biggy but he said he was working up to electronic filer??? How are you going.

metalliKa

#28 Post by metalliKa »

Your teeth are looking awesome already! Isn't it amazing that a small little wire can make such a great difference and change?

Lovelyteeth

#29 Post by Lovelyteeth »

metalliKa wrote:Your teeth are looking awesome already! Isn't it amazing that a small little wire can make such a great difference and change?
Thank you. You said it. It's amazing what a small wire can do. So happy with my progress. I mentioned to my ortho last appointment that that one of my lateral incisors is still slightly behind central incisor. He was like oh they are pretty straight. Mmmm. I feel that I am super fussy now. Funny before braces they were so crooked but now I'm super fussy. I'm hoping it will still get sorted but I will raise some things I want to be 'improved'. I would also like him to do some filing after debrace to give teeth a better uniform shape and I guess I need to find out if that's part of the deal. Not sure he's as fussy as your ortho. How are you going?

metalliKa

#30 Post by metalliKa »

Lovelyteeth wrote: Thank you. You said it. It's amazing what a small wire can do. So happy with my progress. I mentioned to my ortho last appointment that that one of my lateral incisors is still slightly behind central incisor. He was like oh they are pretty straight. Mmmm. I feel that I am super fussy now. Funny before braces they were so crooked but now I'm super fussy. I'm hoping it will still get sorted but I will raise some things I want to be 'improved'. I would also like him to do some filing after debrace to give teeth a better uniform shape and I guess I need to find out if that's part of the deal. Not sure he's as fussy as your ortho. How are you going?
It's great being braces free! Thanks for the asking! Flossing is a breeze and I don't have to run to the bathroom to make sure nothing is stuck on my teeth after eating! Retainers life is going well. I haven't had any issues though I noticed that I clench my teeth more now. Maybe because I'm still getting used to wearing retainers, something that is still foreign to my mouth.

I know what you mean about being fussy. My teeth are 200% straighter than they were and every time I look in the mirror, I will not pick every tooth. Despite my best effort to assure myself that my teeth are fine, I still see defects and imperfections in my smile. Oh, well!