How long until you started seeing movement?

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Slimt305

Re: How long until you started seeing movement?

#16 Post by Slimt305 »

Well I'm 2 days in and I haven't notice anything as of yet lol. I know no movement has happened as of yet but it sure feels like a lot is moving my mouth is SORE.

MrPlenty

#17 Post by MrPlenty »

I definitely had movement in my first days of braces. I can say I have consistent movement for the 4months I have been braced.

seira

#18 Post by seira »

Take pictures the first day you get them installed. I compared my initial photo with the one I took two weeks later. I could see movement in some teeth and not others. I've noticed that the teeth that are sore, are the ones that are moving.

krystal7krystal7

#19 Post by krystal7krystal7 »

After a week. I took pictures every 2 days. After 2 months, my tooth is in a totally different position, almost straight.

Kirti

#20 Post by Kirti »

It can vary from person to person. In my case, i had really crooked teeth and I saw the movement in the first month intself. Just wait, and you'll see the difference. :)

claribeary

#21 Post by claribeary »

I saw movement after just a few days. But it was a TINY bit. I could tell because in photos the wire straightened out a bit. :) I'm now about 4 weeks in, and my bottom row has straightened out a lot more. I'm excited for more progresssss.