19 Years Old: Braces Round 2 with Damon on top and bottom.

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

mapleleafman888

Re: 19 Years Old: Braces Round 2 with Damon on top and botto

#16 Post by mapleleafman888 »

You got this man!!
My story:http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=45354
Upper and Lower Damon Braces for 18 months!
I met 46 braceface adults when I had braces myself!

igneous

#17 Post by igneous »

mapleleafman888 wrote:You got this man!!
Thanks man! Will be posting the up close and personal pics of my teeth before and after for myself and everyone to see!

Dougsey

#18 Post by Dougsey »

Go get 'em igneous!! You won't be sorry bro.

I make the mistake of waiting... and waiting... and waiting, to get my teeth tuned up and I
regret that a lot.

Have a great day and looking forward to pics!
Click HERE for my journal

igneous

#19 Post by igneous »

Dougsey wrote:Go get 'em igneous!! You won't be sorry bro.

I make the mistake of waiting... and waiting... and waiting, to get my teeth tuned up and I
regret that a lot.

Have a great day and looking forward to pics!
Thanks dougsey, basically only an hour left!

igneous

#20 Post by igneous »

They are on! Holy crap this is weird. Okay pics are coming either tn or tomorrow

mapleleafman888

#21 Post by mapleleafman888 »

Congrats on starting your journey!
My story:http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=45354
Upper and Lower Damon Braces for 18 months!
I met 46 braceface adults when I had braces myself!

igneous

#22 Post by igneous »

Well almost a day in, birthday is in a few hours and my teeth are sore. They havent wired up my back ones yet so when they do that eating will become a serious struggle. But all is good so far!

igneous

#23 Post by igneous »

Sorry for lack of pictures, I've been busy and only can manage to write updates when I'm free at night it seems. Any way, one week in and a lot of my teeth on the top already have moved, I'm shocked at how quick it was, but I know it's a long journey ahead. The pain was manageable, purely due to the fact my molars haven't been braced up fully yet so that happens tomorrow, the struggle of eating will truly begin! Oh joy... No one has noticed them, not a soul lol, I really don't show my teeth a lot and my Ortho placed them so high up on my teeth you can only see them in a full smile, which I don't do. I really have gotten over the nerves and the concerns. I forget they are there even now! But eating is a constant depressing reminder of what once was so easy. Lol. Any way folks! Off to bed. Thanks for reading, oh and I'm officially 20 years old

Dougsey

#24 Post by Dougsey »

Good to hear things are going well and Happy Birthday!
Click HERE for my journal

igneous

#25 Post by igneous »

Dougsey wrote:Good to hear things are going well and Happy Birthday!
Thank you!

So I went to the ortho today, the put in the TPA and gave me rubber bands. They are terribly located and are right in the front of my mouth so now I'm upset a bit. They gave me the option of wearing a stronger rubber band, or a weaker one. So now I think I will take them out for class and wear the stronger ones. I'm only in class an hour at a clip that I talk. I know it will be better if I just wear them and tough it out so I'll try that

igneous

#26 Post by igneous »

Welp that didn't take long, they installed hooks on brackets that don't normally have hooks and one fell off and the other is loose. The girl who was working on me asked her coworker if there is a slot for the hooks and the woman told her no, but she "managed" to get them installed.. Now I have to go back next Monday for repairs, should I wear elastics on the one side that I am able to still?

igneous

#27 Post by igneous »

Also, they installed some form of bracket on the inside of my top molars, making it extremely painful to swallow anything... any one else have this ?

aspiromusings

#28 Post by aspiromusings »

igneous wrote:Sorry for lack of pictures, I've been busy and only can manage to write updates when I'm free at night it seems. Any way, one week in and a lot of my teeth on the top already have moved, I'm shocked at how quick it was, but I know it's a long journey ahead. The pain was manageable, purely due to the fact my molars haven't been braced up fully yet so that happens tomorrow, the struggle of eating will truly begin! Oh joy... No one has noticed them, not a soul lol, I really don't show my teeth a lot and my Ortho placed them so high up on my teeth you can only see them in a full smile, which I don't do. I really have gotten over the nerves and the concerns. I forget they are there even now! But eating is a constant depressing reminder of what once was so easy. Lol. Any way folks! Off to bed. Thanks for reading, oh and I'm officially 20 years old
Congrats dude, got Damon clears as well and 7 days in so I feel ya on the whole chewing thing :mrgreen:
Blog - http://aspiroisbraced.blogspot.com/

Top Braces on 20th March 2015

Bottom braces on 28th August 2015

Top premolars extracted 25th April 2015

Debraced 15th December 2017 :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-*

igneous

#29 Post by igneous »

aspiromusings wrote:
igneous wrote:Sorry for lack of pictures, I've been busy and only can manage to write updates when I'm free at night it seems. Any way, one week in and a lot of my teeth on the top already have moved, I'm shocked at how quick it was, but I know it's a long journey ahead. The pain was manageable, purely due to the fact my molars haven't been braced up fully yet so that happens tomorrow, the struggle of eating will truly begin! Oh joy... No one has noticed them, not a soul lol, I really don't show my teeth a lot and my Ortho placed them so high up on my teeth you can only see them in a full smile, which I don't do. I really have gotten over the nerves and the concerns. I forget they are there even now! But eating is a constant depressing reminder of what once was so easy. Lol. Any way folks! Off to bed. Thanks for reading, oh and I'm officially 20 years old
Congrats dude, got Damon clears as well and 7 days in so I feel ya on the whole chewing thing :mrgreen:
Congrats to you to man, the chewing is definitely a struggle.

aspiromusings

#30 Post by aspiromusings »

igneous wrote:
aspiromusings wrote:
Congrats to you to man, the chewing is definitely a struggle.
Blender is your best friend!
Blog - http://aspiroisbraced.blogspot.com/

Top Braces on 20th March 2015

Bottom braces on 28th August 2015

Top premolars extracted 25th April 2015

Debraced 15th December 2017 :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-*