braces at 30 and loving it

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tbreez7

braces at 30 and loving it

#1 Post by tbreez7 »

so I've been thinking about getting braces put on for years ever since I was a teenager and I finally came to the decision that before I turn 30 I was going to get some braces well I turned 30 in December and I got my braces put on November 15th :lol: and so far I love them 8) they started off by just putting on my top row and in January I finally got my bottom row put on the first row was so very painful for 3 days :oops: :shock: :-(( probably the worst pain that I've ever felt in my life but this is what I want I want that pretty smile :jump: and I can deal with it the bottom row didn't really hurt at all its just a lot of pressure I still feel a lot of pressure but I'm okay with that it's not too painful I'm new to the page I don't really know how to post pictures or anything yet but as soon as I learn how to I will so thanks for reading my first post and hopefully I'll be reading some of you guys post in the future

BeautifulDisaster

Re: braces at 30 and loving it

#2 Post by BeautifulDisaster »

Congrats on taking the plunge and getting braces!
I've loved my braces as well!

27 year old female
Traditional braces: clear uppers, metal lowers
Expected treatment time: 24 months
Brace story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=47574

tbreez7

#3 Post by tbreez7 »

Thank you!!!

xpx1

#4 Post by xpx1 »