Bad braces experience

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

smileohhh

Bad braces experience

#1 Post by smileohhh »

Hello guys
I am back, my teeth are getting worse, my crossbite is getting more servere, and my othodontist is claiming for having done a good job!! he is crazy, I am desperate.
I have two canines hitting on each other and he is making me wear rubber bands from one canine to another, now my canine is a bit chipped, I can feel a Groove with my nail

I have just uploaded a video on youtube about my bad experience, please take a look at it and comment bellow, I want to show it to my orthodontist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8LfuJX ... e=youtu.be

Mylovedtheeth

Re: Bad braces experience

#2 Post by Mylovedtheeth »

You should change your orthodontist. It's getting worse. but the fact is there's no way to have better smile as it was at the beginning without surgery. you've got good malocclusion before treatment so if it was aesthetic problem bothered you that was because bone defect.
I'm debraced after 2 rears and 1 weak of treatment.