Teeth are moving about one month into treatment

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

librarianlk

Teeth are moving about one month into treatment

#1 Post by librarianlk »

I got my braces just over three weeks ago. I've been noticing that a few teeth are loosening up. I can see that one of my top front teeth is moving outward, to match up with the other tooth. It kind of surprised me, because in my mind, I thought the other tooth needed to move back. So that was interesting.
I also feel a few teeth move a bit. Mostly I notice it when I put on wax. I'm using a lot of wax. My mouth is still kind of cut up, off and on, but wax is a lifesaver.
When I first had the braces put on, no tooth-related pain at all. But I find now (maybe it's because teeth are starting to move) that I can't bite much with the front teeth anymore, it's too sensitive. I don't want to say it's outright pain, just an unpleasant sensation.
I'm getting a new wire in about a month, so I've scheduled my cleaning to happen while the wire is off. Everything will be nice and clean for the new wire. I'm not looking forward to the new wire, I know it will probably be less easy than this first wire, but that also means that I might start to see more progress. I'm amazed that one tooth already has moved so much! I can't imagine what a stiffer wire will accomplish.

SunshineRay

Re: Teeth are moving about one month into treatment

#2 Post by SunshineRay »

My teeth moved about a month in also and I remember being sooo excited!

IamKrysie

Re: Teeth are moving about one month into treatment

#3 Post by IamKrysie »

Being at the very beginning of this journey, I am so happy and hopeful that teeth move (even slightly) in such a short period of time.