Six Months Smiles - They're off!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

peppy

Six Months Smiles - They're off!

#1 Post by peppy »

I was debraced on Friday after 7 months and a week in my 6MS braces.

I'm so pleased with the result I've had in 7 months! I still have some gum that needs removing about my lateral incisor but this will wait until next year now.

I've also just landed my dream job as a professional vocalist so, for those who read my first introduction post, you'll understand how much having a new smile has helped me on that journey!

I have bonded retainers and, so far, I've had no problems. I would recommend them to anyone. There's NO WAY my teeth are moving again!

SO HAPPY!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Debraced on Friday 20th September 2013!

Loving my new smile :-D

Matilda

Re: Six Months Smiles - They're off!

#2 Post by Matilda »

Impressive results, peppy. Congratulations on your new smile!

JeniK

Re: Six Months Smiles - They're off!

#3 Post by JeniK »

Wow! Peppy!! Congratulations and Congratulations!! Your smile is awesome! And how exciting to get your dream job! Good for you!!!!