Finally Got Them!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

parsleysage

Re: Finally Got Them!

#46 Post by parsleysage »

Chicken wrote:Thanks parslysage. Do you have a date yet?
I have a date window... does that count? hehe. I need a crown and then I'm going on vacation (camping) so I don't want to get braces on and then leave electricity for 5 days haha. So I am thinking the first or second week of June. I'll know for sure when the crown comes back from the lab.

After I made my previous post I scrolled up and realized I had already freaked out over your gorgeous teeth with your last pic! lol! You have lovely chompers I guess!

Chicken

#47 Post by Chicken »

Slightly disappointed as I thought that I would be getting debanded this month. Well they took an impression of my lower arch for the lower retainer. They were really happy how the class 2 elastics have done their job, so they have changed the elastic configuration to a triangle each side to keep everything aligned. Thinking positive, I did actually think that I would need a little bit more time for some tweaking and I have a deband date for 6th August, 2014 at 0900 hrs if all is well. I will be keeping my fingers crossed that this does not change except to bring it forward. Hoping this is my last brace face photo. :-*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

parsleysage

#48 Post by parsleysage »

Congratulations on getting your deband day! You have such beautiful chompers that I can't wait to see your finished results. Let the countdown begin!

SpottedPickle

#49 Post by SpottedPickle »

Aww what a bummer, hopefully every thing goes well and you get your naked teeth picture soon! Your teeth look awesome right now!

Chicken

#50 Post by Chicken »

I was supposed to be debanded Wednesday, but I had to cancel and reschedule my appointment for the 18th august. I have just got out of the hospital and needed to have further tests that could only be done at the same time as my ortho appointment. This is so frustrating. No bare teeth pics for a while.

beckyboo0205

#51 Post by beckyboo0205 »

Ohh boo. I hope you are ok! Excited to see your pictures when you are DONE!

Chicken

#52 Post by Chicken »

Well they are finally offskies. After a few false alarms, they look a bit like false teeth now, cos they are soo perfect. let me know your verdict. Now to deal with the retainers. I have top and bottom permanent and a Hawley that I don't think fits correctly and I am supposed to have the invisalign type, also in 4 weeks.

Thanks all for all the help and advice, haven't been on here in a while as I was in the hospital and recovering.
:-* :rose:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Anna5

#53 Post by Anna5 »

WOW, you have a hollywood smile now. Congratulations!!!!

BeautifulDisaster

#54 Post by BeautifulDisaster »

Your teeth look perfect! Such a beautiful smile.

27 year old female
Traditional braces: clear uppers, metal lowers
Expected treatment time: 24 months
Brace story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=47574

parsleysage

#55 Post by parsleysage »

Chicken!!! I was off archwired for awhile and missed your debanding, but MY GOODNESS it was worth waiting for! Your teeth look absolutely phenomenal. I'm stunned! :-*