Beckyboo in Braces

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

beckyboo0205

Re: Beckyboo in Braces

#181 Post by beckyboo0205 »

Definitely don't recommend getting your braces off at 39 weeks pregnant... not a fun time to be laying back in a chair for a long time. But it's done and whoa!

This picture is the before and after but also RIGHT before my appointment. You can see how my teeth were sorta slanted down and they got shaped better. At first, they looked totally weird to me, but I like em!

I was expecting a Hawley retainer because that's what they originally told me, but they gave me top and bottom Essix retainers. I also have a permanent retainer on the bottom 6 teeth and on my top 2 teeth to keep the gap from opening again. Apparently I only have to wear the Essix retainer on top 24/7 for a month and then switch to nights and the bottom retainer is just nights.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mapleleafman888

#182 Post by mapleleafman888 »

Wow beautiful smile! Congrats to you!
My story:http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=45354
Upper and Lower Damon Braces for 18 months!
I met 46 braceface adults when I had braces myself!

TheProfessor

#183 Post by TheProfessor »

Great result! Congratulations!!!! :jump:
Braces installed on March 25, 2014: Damon clears on top and metal on bottom.
I had braces for 25 months!

rhibee83

#184 Post by rhibee83 »

OH WOW! they look amazing :) you must be so happy!!

MrPlenty

#185 Post by MrPlenty »

This was an awesome result!

cinndiid

#186 Post by cinndiid »

Wow they look amazin!

Steph30

#187 Post by Steph30 »

beckyboo0205 wrote:Definitely don't recommend getting your braces off at 39 weeks pregnant... not a fun time to be laying back in a chair for a long time. But it's done and whoa!

This picture is the before and after but also RIGHT before my appointment. You can see how my teeth were sorta slanted down and they got shaped better. At first, they looked totally weird to me, but I like em!

I was expecting a Hawley retainer because that's what they originally told me, but they gave me top and bottom Essix retainers. I also have a permanent retainer on the bottom 6 teeth and on my top 2 teeth to keep the gap from opening again. Apparently I only have to wear the Essix retainer on top 24/7 for a month and then switch to nights and the bottom retainer is just nights.

oooh! Nice results! :jump: