Story of anxious Mylovetheeth

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

EbonyQ

Re: Story of anxious Mylovetheeth

#16 Post by EbonyQ »

I know the feeling, I cancelled bondings myself and it took a while before those lowers went on.

If you can do it just after two months than that is amazing!! I did not get mine before at least 6 months (or was it 7?) because of my anxiety. I was scared because I thought I would have to worry about two jaws now, not just one. To worry about what would be done to one jaw at my appointments was enough.

But is was actually not that bad getting braces in both jaws. It was almost the same and today I´m glad that I finally did it (I only wish I got my lowers sooner....).

Good luck! You can do it!!! I´m crossing my fingers for you!! :thumbsup: :jump: :jump: :thumbsup:

[/url]

Mylovedtheeth

#17 Post by Mylovedtheeth »

So my uppers went on 2 weeks ago. It was another tough experience, because when I went back home I brush teeth with Elmex gel - is a gel with high fluoride content for better teeth health and against sensitivity. It turns out that I'm allergic to that gel. Result was whole inside of my mouth just burned out. I was barley able to eat! Terrible pain. Searching for a cause of that take a week, by this time everything heal and now is fine.
Except I have terrible teeth staining from chlorhexidine and other mouth washes. And it's just beginning. Dentist done some polishing yesterday but she is not able to remove all of this. sandblasting of teeth is pointlessness , I do not have cavity and it will smash my gums after this recent mouth inflammation.
I'm debraced after 2 rears and 1 weak of treatment.

Mylovedtheeth

#18 Post by Mylovedtheeth »

My bad luck is gone. I hope, for good :D . My teeth get straight and move pretty quickly. Theres no gap after lower incisor extraction allready. Teeth now touch in a entirely new way and I have some TMJ disorder but we are goona fix this soon. I get use to braces and no longer anxciety about them as at the beginning.
I think when they finally goes off I'll be missing them :D

EbonyQ

#19 Post by EbonyQ »

Mylovedtheeth wrote:My bad luck is gone. I hope, for good :D . My teeth get straight and move pretty quickly. Theres no gap after lower incisor extraction allready. Teeth now touch in a entirely new way and I have some TMJ disorder but we are goona fix this soon. I get use to braces and no longer anxciety about them as at the beginning.
I think when they finally goes off I'll be missing them :D
That is fantastic!! I´m so glad to hear this! :heart: :thumbsup: Do you know how long you have left?

[/url]

Mylovedtheeth

#20 Post by Mylovedtheeth »

I think it's still pretty much to do, with bite of course, my teeth are straight already. So we haven't spoken about getting braces off yet. Plan was 2 years.

Mylovedtheeth

#21 Post by Mylovedtheeth »

I'm going to take off braces within two weeks!!!! I'm so happy :HugeGrin:

The good thing is I haven't do elastics at all through whole treatment. I've read scary stories about wearing elastics and its look like my ortho was trying to avoid them.