Wow...almost 7 months have gone by?? After Canine Exposure

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Jesshasbraces24

Wow...almost 7 months have gone by?? After Canine Exposure

#1 Post by Jesshasbraces24 »

That's ludicrous! I didn't realize it had been that long until I saw my ticker after not checking this in a while. I had my canine exposure surgery about 2 weeks ago. I won't go into too many details, but I recommend getting put to sleep to have this done. Maybe not if your tooth is pretty visible. My left canine was lost up high in the roof of my mouth and took an extra HOUR of surgery. I was tripping on nitrous and it was one of the strangest experiences of my life. I felt like I had died about 6 times. Stock up on mashed potatoes and mac & cheese for the week. I used 1 ibuprofen every 8 hours along with my painkillers every 4 hours religiously to not feel the pain. I really can't see how that tooth is going to move from the center of my palette to between the tiny space where my baby tooth was. All I know is, my first adjustment after the surgery was yesterday, and my face hurts. I'm trying to look towards the future and I have come so far, but damn, I just want this to be over with. I'll post a picture of the metal monstrosity that is the roof of my mouth later this week!