MarciLouWho's Excellent Braces Adventure

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

LeahRuth

Re: MarciLouWho's Excellent Braces Adventure

#31 Post by LeahRuth »

Your teeth have made so much movement. And you've got my favourite colours going on in there :)

Kipepeo

#32 Post by Kipepeo »

Hi Marci. I joined since your last post prior to yesterday. I just read through your thread. Thanks for the chuckles. I think in your humorous tone, but I am not so elegant at conveying it!!

Your teeth are coming along nicely. Back on Valentine's Day you posted that the purple (I think) ligs were shaking up your OCD...so now you have pink and orange...how's that working for you? I have to admit...all those color choices do seem like fun. I have Damons and don't have ligs....of course they do allow their use, and I'm only 2 weeks in, so only time will tell.

Keep up the entertaining posts!!

MarciLouWho

#33 Post by MarciLouWho »

Hi Marci. I joined since your last post prior to yesterday. I just read through your thread. Thanks for the chuckles. I think in your humorous tone, but I am not so elegant at conveying it!!

Your teeth are coming along nicely. Back on Valentine's Day you posted that the purple (I think) ligs were shaking up your OCD...so now you have pink and orange...how's that working for you? I have to admit...all those color choices do seem like fun. I have Damons and don't have ligs....of course they do allow their use, and I'm only 2 weeks in, so only time will t
Hi Kipepeo!

Thank you! I have just now noticed that my teeth are actually lining up in a nice conga line like they're supposed to! Yay!

As for the ligs, I had not posted a picture of the power chain and ligatures I had after the silver and before the pink and orange. . .it was plum crazy (dark purple) and Mediterranean Blue (deep teal color). I really enjoyed those colors and got lots of positive comments, so I figured I'd just stop worrying and go with it, you know? I still feel a compulsion to match my ligs but now they're power chains and I have no idea why that makes it different but I just try to relax and enjoy. . . embrace the color. Heh.

Next time, I'm going all blue to please my five-year-old. I have to wear these for approximately a year and a half longer, so I have plenty of adjustment appointments left to try out more colors. The pink and orange are so much fun - and it helps that my elastics for daytime are also neon colors. I'm really actually having fun with all this. Except when my teeth hurt, but heck, a couple of ibuprofen tablets and I can take care of that.

Thank you, Kipepeo and Ruth for stopping by and reading. I appreciate your time and your comments. :mrgreen:

xoxo
Marci
Marci

Teeth sentenced to 24 months confinement: 12/3/10
Spacers: 12/16/10
Brace Date: 12/30/10
1st Adj: 2/14/11
2nd Adj: 2nd Banding Date: 4/20/11
3rd Adj: 6/24/11 - power chains upper and lower w/elastics 24/7
4th Adj: 8/3/11
Read about my Most Excellent Adventure here http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=38086!

Ellebraced

#34 Post by Ellebraced »

Looking good Marci. I planted my garden with orange and pink flowers this year too. I will never be cool enough to do that in my mouth. LOL I'm too shy.

Hope you are doing okay and feeling better!! Not sure the ambulance thing sounds like much fun

Elle

34 years old, 2nd timer, Original sentence 2.5 years - Updated to about 20 months
Braced December 16th , 2010
Debrace Date August 22, 2012

My story http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=37941

MarciLouWho

#35 Post by MarciLouWho »

Ellebraced wrote:Looking good Marci. I planted my garden with orange and pink flowers this year too. I will never be cool enough to do that in my mouth. LOL I'm too shy.

Hope you are doing okay and feeling better!! Not sure the ambulance thing sounds like much fun

Elle
Hi there, Elle! I've missed your typeface. :BigGrin:

Yeah, it was a whole bunch of No Fun At All. It will henceforth be referred to as my Unfortunate Incident. I'm still sort of waiting for an outcome, too. But suffice it to say, I completely forgot I had braces for two days. So there's that. Heh.

Soo good to see you!
xoxo
Marci
Marci

Teeth sentenced to 24 months confinement: 12/3/10
Spacers: 12/16/10
Brace Date: 12/30/10
1st Adj: 2/14/11
2nd Adj: 2nd Banding Date: 4/20/11
3rd Adj: 6/24/11 - power chains upper and lower w/elastics 24/7
4th Adj: 8/3/11
Read about my Most Excellent Adventure here http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=38086!