littleviolets story (with photos)

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

JennyLaughs

Re: littleviolets story (with photos)

#16 Post by JennyLaughs »

Wow, when comparing your beginning pics with your most recent ones, your teeth look like they are moving really quickly to me. I would love to see that kind of process! For only being braced a month and a half, it looks like things are coming along very nicely for you. Congrats! :D

chocomorsel

#17 Post by chocomorsel »

Very nice quick movement. You are on your way to looking fabulous. Especially with your full lips to go with it. :jump:

littleviolet

#18 Post by littleviolet »

Thanks guys. Im really pleased with the progress :D I didnt think they would move that fast. Im so glad I got braces, it really is worth it!

scorr77

#19 Post by scorr77 »

Hi just going through some post and noticed your pics!! Your teeth are going to be so beautiful!! They are already making much improvement..

djda

#20 Post by djda »

Hi Littleviolets
your progress is amazing! I am at day 5 of being braced and I guess I should say it has been interesting to say the least. they didn't use turbos on my teeth, but they did glue a huge hunk of plastic to molars on my back teeth so that I cannot even bite down. It has really made things confusing for me as my mouth already feels like its not mine anymore. today was definitely better than the 1st four though. Kinda wierd feeling all out of whack!!!!!! :-*
good luck! :dance:

littleviolet

#21 Post by littleviolet »

Thankyou for the lovely comments on my teeth guys :) it feels so good to have my teeth improving so much, can't wait till the finishing look :) All my wisdom teeth were removed yesterday morning, so that's another step on my way to a perfect smile :) I was rather nervous about it, I had never been under anesthetic before, quite a weird experience. Everything went well and I haven't experienced too much pain yet my mouth was numb all day yesterday and last night, and I've got some strong pain meds. I've got very swollen cheeks right now though lol I look so funny, kind of like a chipmunk with a mouthful of food :p I have a week off work to recover, so lots of mushy food and movies to keep me occupied :)

littleviolet

#22 Post by littleviolet »

Everything has been going very well with my teeth, until Tuesday! a bracket popped off while I was eating lunch (I think it was the nectarine that did it, might have bitten the pip by accident... should have cut it up!). My mouth was all healed up after having my wisdom teeth out, but now one side of my mouth is very sore and swollen again! (the opposite side to where the bracked popped off). I think it's loosened the wire/made it poke out and has made it rub on my cheek where the wisdom tooth was. Im going to my ortho tomorrow to get it fixed. I was suposed to have my 2nd wire change this monday comming, not sure if im still having it then or if they'll just change it tomorrow. I'll update with some new pictures after my wire change :)

littleviolet

#23 Post by littleviolet »

I got my bracket glued back on today. They didn't change the wire, so that's still happening on Monday. Apparantly my sore mouth has nothing to do with my bracket popping off, it was just a coincidence that it got sore when it happened. The wisdom tooth extraction site is infected :( so im on antibiotics again to get rid of it.

JulesWired

#24 Post by JulesWired »

Hi littleviolet, I realise this is an old thread, but I was wondering who your surgeon and/or orthodontist was? I’m looking for recommendations in Sydney or Melbourne. Cheers!