23 and damon braces - From day 1 - Pics inside!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

klobird

Re: 23 and damon braces - From day 1 - Pics inside!

#16 Post by klobird »

OMG!!! I just got my braces on 19 days ago--and it's journals like yours that encourage me so much!!!! Your teeth look amazing!! And soooo fast!! You must be so happy with your progress.....I am looking forward to that day!! Thanks for posting your pics!
(I get kind of excited when I see pics like yours--lol)

Robot Teeth

#17 Post by Robot Teeth »

This is a remarkable thread. I'm glad I opened it up. No offense, but I can't believe how much progress you've made in such a short period of time, especially considering how screwed up they were to begin with! Congratulations! I can imagine how much of a positive impact this must have on your self esteem, when it comes to your appearance. And I bet your tongue is only about a thousand times happier!

Nikkistixx06

#18 Post by Nikkistixx06 »

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. You have the healthiest teeth that I've seen on this board! You're gonna have an amazing smile once you're done!
Nikki
26 years old Braced April 2011

http://26yr-old-mommy-n-braces.blogspot.com/

ImageImage

Johnie Cocoa

#19 Post by Johnie Cocoa »

OMG! Your results are phenomenal! Very inspiring.

Hayness

#20 Post by Hayness »

Wow, thanks all for the very nice words once again. It is a great feeling reading your thoughts and looking back at my photos!!

I still have my braces on and aiming to have them removed later this year which was the plan from day one. If I get around to it I will put some new progress photos up in the coming weeks.

GillyWeed

#21 Post by GillyWeed »

Your teeth moved soo quickly *I hope mine start to pick up the pace* They must be perfect by now. Best of luck with the rest of your journey amd I hope you are able to get your braces off soon!
-Gabrielle

Click here to see my story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=41964

Lia77

#22 Post by Lia77 »

Wow! Such fast movement! Your teeth look a little like mine did actually :)

Lina330

#23 Post by Lina330 »

I enjoy reading posts like yours!! Your teeth look great and it is very encouraging for someone like me who doesn't have the braces yet but will be getting them soon!

krystina123

#24 Post by krystina123 »

Hey, your teeth have moved heaps! This gives me so much hope because my teeth are like this, but way worse.

Just wondering,
You're upper arch, the two teeth beside your main teeth, does it hurt alot more to get these pulled forward? Mine are way back and form a very tight C shape with my first 4 teeth, then my canines are partly covering them. I havn't got brackets on them yet, jsut wondering if I'll be in for more pain or not?

Thanks (:

Hayness

#25 Post by Hayness »

Thank you for the comments. Going back and looking at my teeth in the first post is crazy, they looked so bad!!!

My braces are planned to come off at the end of October but I already find myself admiring them in the mirror every single day!

Krystina, to be honest I can barely remember what the pain was like. I'm quite sure it will hurt a bit more but only when you bite down with your front teeth. If you use a knife and fork to put small pieces of food (or tear your sandwich into pieces) into the back of your mouth you should be fine. Remember the pain is a good thing, it means your teeth are moving :)

Angel269

#26 Post by Angel269 »

Hayness

They are looking great-It was amazing to see how quickly they started to improve :-)

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

My braces story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=42457

Impressions-08/06/12
Big Day-22/06/12
Started using Bite Plate-14/07/12
Estimated treatment-8 months (upper ceramics)
Debond date-04/03/13

TheNewJenn40

#27 Post by TheNewJenn40 »

Wow!! Your progress has been amazing!! Very inspiring to everyone just starting this journey!!

rio316

#28 Post by rio316 »

I have had all 4 premolars removed and now have braces on(ceramic). Do you feel or felt that your face has changed? If so , how much ? Are you pleased with the results? one final question, once your braces have been removed, does your face change again as the metal has been removed?

I feel concerned as I have read that extraction and braces can change your face. Please let me know what you think.

Thank you

Anna5

#29 Post by Anna5 »

WOW, you have made very great progress!!!! Your teeth have straightened out very nicely, your arches are much rounder, your smile is wider and your crossbite is much less obvious.
How long do you still need to be in braces?
Why were you suggested surgery? (I was recommended SARPE surgery for my crossbite) It seems like your teeth come out very nicely with just braces!
Good luck with your treatment and keep us updated!

Tlal23

#30 Post by Tlal23 »

Thanks for sharing.
Your teeth look amazing!