Happy2Smile's Story

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Happy2Smile

Re: Happy2Smile's Story

#16 Post by Happy2Smile »

Well heard the best news ever. April 1st, no joke, my son and I will be getting our braces off. I am so excited. :jump: My dentist said it wasn't perfect, but as close as he thought it was going to get. So I got my pigtails taken off. Yahoo! :BigGrin: And had to take impressions for retainers. Which of course, I gagged on towards the end, but made it. Thank God! I want to write more and add more photos, but for now just wanted to do a quick update.