SilverGirl's Story

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

drgnchsr36

Re: SilverGirl's Story

#46 Post by drgnchsr36 »

Wow, that's awesome! Looks great!!!

I can't believe it.. only 8mths?!?! :)

stepher7

#47 Post by stepher7 »

They look AMAZING!! I can't believe your braces were only on for 8 months, you're so lucky!! Pictures like yours help me see the light at the end of the tunnel, I'd be thrilled if my teeth end up looking like yours!

peacefrog

#48 Post by peacefrog »

They look amazing! I'm not going to lie I am definitely jealous-I got mine on about a month after you and no end in sight just yet. Lucky you to have such amazing movement in such a short amount of time:)

SilverGirl

#49 Post by SilverGirl »

Thanks, everyone - I do consider myself lucky, considering my original estimate was 15-20 months. And it's really weird, but I have permanent retainers, which they applied before they removed the braces, so I still *feel* like I have braces. My teeth still feel some pressure, and they're a little bit sore. It will probably take a little while to get used to them. And I have a big lisp, which I'm hoping goes away in the next couple of days!

UGHBRACES

#50 Post by UGHBRACES »

Wow you look much younger than 40, great smile!

Nikkistixx06

#51 Post by Nikkistixx06 »

They look great! Congrats! Can't wait till it's me! :)
Nikki
26 years old Braced April 2011

http://26yr-old-mommy-n-braces.blogspot.com/

ImageImage