BraceFace2o1o's Story

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

BraceFace2o1o

Re: BraceFace2o1o's Story

#271 Post by BraceFace2o1o »

TrustGodAuburn wrote:Your teeth look FANTASTIC!!! Congrats!
rosepetal wrote:Super! Your teeth are perfect.
Thank you TrustGodAuburn and rosepetal
:heart:
Braces: Metal fixed upper and lower
Estimated treatment time: 18-24 months
Braces Removed: August 2013 (after 33 months in braces)
Retainers: Upper & lower essix and lower bonded
My Story / Before & After photos

thefeelbrah

#272 Post by thefeelbrah »

Stay strong brah

methods

#273 Post by methods »

Hello,

My teeth look very similar to yours and I was looking for someone that had the front teeth overlapping the ones next to them and pointed inward. My DDS thinks it's a 2 year process, but I'm very glad to come across your picture as it gives me confidence to go ahead with the braces. My DDS says he will need to 'file' less than a mm of a few teeth to make room. Did your do anything like this?

Your smile looks awesome.

27braces88

#274 Post by 27braces88 »

methods wrote:Hello,

My teeth look very similar to yours and I was looking for someone that had the front teeth overlapping the ones next to them and pointed inward. My DDS thinks it's a 2 year process, but I'm very glad to come across your picture as it gives me confidence to go ahead with the braces. My DDS says he will need to 'file' less than a mm of a few teeth to make room. Did your do anything like this?

Your smile looks awesome.
Hi methods.

My teeth are pretty similar to this. My top teeth overlapped. Check out my story :)