Ken's FINAL DAYS!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Mimi31

#46 Post by Mimi31 »

Hi Ken, you have been such an encouragement to everyone here. Congrats on your debracing.

Pics!

iBorg

#47 Post by iBorg »

Well Ken you've done it. You brought the closing to the Archwired 500 sponsored by Retainer Brite. Now that you've closed down the race, does this mean you or Lisa won? I know I'm in second. Do you get the victory for outlasting us or the loss for being the last one with elastics?

Seriously, some day I hope to make it across the state border and visit your hot rod shop. I agree we both have met some good people and a few interesting ones along the way. Let's just hope that the perio issues are resolved and we never have to hear the words, "Well today we're going to change your powerchain."

Mike
I wore braces (this time) for 1294 days or 3 years, 6 months and 17 days.
But who's counting?
Jaw Surgery June 1, 2009
Thanks for praying for me and thinking happy thoughts.

catfish

#48 Post by catfish »

Hey Ken, so today is retainer and torture device day for you? I hope you can tolerate the torture device! Hopefully the retainers won't be too bad though, once you're used to them. I'm curious to hear what you think of all this once you get the appliances and can try them out.

Let us know how you're doing!
Click on WWW to see my braces story.

August 16, 2007 - Braced on top
January 3, 2008 - Braced on bottom