'do not eat' list

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

desola

'do not eat' list

#1 Post by desola »

what food will you chowing down once you take your braces off?

tinkerbelle216

#2 Post by tinkerbelle216 »

oh goodness chocolate covered pretzels and crispy chicken strips!!!

Under Construction

#3 Post by Under Construction »

Definitely looking forward to a nice caramel apple around Halloween! There's a little haunted house in our town every year and they have game and food booths. They have the most delicious caramel apples. I love them so much I had one for dinner a couple years ago. THAT is going to be an awesome post-braces treat. Maybe next Halloween.

I'm also looking forward to really enjoying a spinach salad or omellette. I eat them now, but there's always the fear of green grill jewelry!

Kahle

#4 Post by Kahle »

Roasted corn on the cobb :)

catgyrl

#5 Post by catgyrl »

Sugar Babies!!! (Could I pick a stickier food??)

By the way, you might get more responses to this question if you posted in the "Metal Mouth Forum" instead of here. This thread is about people's braces stories. :D