Braces@48...I know, right?!?

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Theresa48

Re: Braces@48...I know, right?!?

#16 Post by Theresa48 »

I'm Baaaack!

Well, my friend did get braces, and I haven't seen him yet, but I did leave him flowers the day he got braced, which happened to be the day I left on vacation! I hope he has checked out this site...hmmm, I told him to...

anyhoo, had an appt, right when I got back from sunny Florida (which was fab even with braces...). They FINALLY took the coily thingy in the front of my mouth out and put new wires top and bottom, and for the first time I actually really had some pain...prob because I did not take ibuprofen before because I thought I was so over any pain...WRONG...note to self, always take ibuprofen before adjustments no matter what...BUT WHO CARES ABOUT PAIN THEY TOOK THAT ANNOYING THING OUT...plus, the tooth that was in the middle of my palate was now on the other side and joining its rightful family with the rest of my front teeth....ecstatic...happy new year!!! someday, pics.....it is impressive...