Scared Little School Girl

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jensceana73

Scared Little School Girl

#1 Post by jensceana73 »

Ok...it's coming. As of yet, I have not chickened out :wink: ....key word...yet. 9 days. That's all I have left, is 9 more days before....I get my metal grill. I've woken up everysingle morning for the last 5 weeks and said to myself, "nope, I'm not doing it, I'm not going to get these." And then, I've gone to bed each night, after thinking it all over, and thought "ok,ok...I can do this...I CAN do this...maybe". Anyway, I have an appoitment tomorrow to get my teeth "measured", whatever the hell that means...and then, the next visit...is it. I'll be braced. Sure hope I don't chicken out. I've only been waiting to do this for 20 years. I mean, if I think about it, what's another 20...right?? :wink:

Vieve25

#2 Post by Vieve25 »

Im getting mine wednesday morning and i am freaking out.......just got my spacers in an hour ago
-Jennie (Vieve25)

Diagnosis:
-Class II division II type malocclusion
-Severely deep overbite
-Upper Left Permanent Cuspid is Impacted
-Midline deviation

Treatment Plan:
-Full banded appliances
-Lower lingual arch
-Extraction of upper left deciduous cuspid
-Re-evaluate the need for extraction of upper left first bicuspid
-Exposure of the upper left permanent cuspid will be necessary

Estimated Treatment Time is 24 months

PrincessPeach

#3 Post by PrincessPeach »

dont back out! you will so regret it if you do, a year or so in braces compared to a lifetime of beautiful teeth you'll be proud of is so worth it!
Lower Braces = 22nd June 09 - 2nd Sept 10 (14 months, 1 week & 4 days)
Upper braces = 10th August 09 - 2nd Sept 10 (12 months, 3 weeks & 2 days)