Chelsea's Story.

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

cheyeaitsxchelsea

Re: Chelsea's Story.

#301 Post by cheyeaitsxchelsea »

Hello guys! I do have news! The other day i was brushing my teeth and i noticed that my impacted canine had broken through my gums! Ill post a picture soon. Its not a lot but its enough to notice. My concern is will it actually merge down? I was told it would probably not break through on its own after i had to get my braces off! So im excited! Im just wondering how long it will take to come down!

Braced- March 30th 2010.

Estimated time- 18-21 months with cooperation from impacted canine.

shinyRiver

#302 Post by shinyRiver »

you should post a picture so other impacted canine people can offer advice! :D

cheyeaitsxchelsea

#303 Post by cheyeaitsxchelsea »

Long time no see guys!

Well, I was recently approved for health insurance and Im looking to get either braces or corrective surgery done in the state of Ohio. I would love to get braces again,but if I could id like to just get my canine brought down, without braces. Is this possible? Im also toying around with the idea of getting it pulled and getting an implant.

Ideas? Thoughts!?

Braced- March 30th 2010.

cheyeaitsxchelsea

#304 Post by cheyeaitsxchelsea »

As you can see my canine has brought itself down quite a bit over the years. Especially within the last two. It was completely impacted when I had braces. I now have health insurance, but it does not cover braces over the age of 21 (Im 23 now) however, it does in special cases. Im hoping my case is considered "special" since the canine tooth is very important.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Braced- March 30th 2010.