My 4th month in braces

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Haruhi37

My 4th month in braces

#1 Post by Haruhi37 »

Hi guys I have not posted much since the first month that I had my braces and I just recently started my own braces blog

http://nanainrubbersandmetal.blogspot.com/

I can say there have been a lot of improvement on my teeth in just a short amount of time that's why I'm excited to share it with the others and hopefully they will also look forward to the results they will have.

SpeakEasyAmy

#2 Post by SpeakEasyAmy »

Bless you for starting out with the larger wire! I can't imagine! I'm such as wimp with mouth pain
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

Elizabeth Kubler Ross