braces911

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

braces911

braces911

#1 Post by braces911 »

Hello Everyone,
I'm 25 years old and I am from Willoughby Hills, OH, a suburb of Cleveland. I have been following this website for quite some time and FINALLY on August 3, 2009 I will become a brace face. I'm sooo excited! I'll be getting metal on top and on bottom. I feel like my face is slanted so I'm hoping this will fix it :) My treatment should take up to 2 years and I have to have one extraction. I have some crowding and slanted teeth and I can't wait until they are straight so I can take thousands of pictures. Yesterday I purchased a Water Pik dental jet! By the reviews on here it seems like a good investment. Can't wait to meet new people and hear your stories. Best wishes everyone!

P.S. I chose my name braces911 because I work for a police department as a dispatcher :)

SharMarali

#2 Post by SharMarali »

Welcome, braces911! You're getting your braces on the same day that I have my ... Gosh, eighth or ninth adjustment I guess. They take some getting used to, but after a few days you won't be sore and after a couple of months, believe it or not, you'll forget you have them (except when you get something stuck in them!).

braces911

#3 Post by braces911 »

THANKS FOR REPLYING. HOW DO I GET THE TICKER FACTORY ON MY PROFILE?

Takako

#4 Post by Takako »

Go to tickerfactory.com :)

PrincessPeach

#5 Post by PrincessPeach »

Congrats for choosing to get braces! you wont regret it
We'll be pretty similar in timings i think, i got my lowers on in June but i'm not getting my uppers till 10th Aug!

Remember to take regular pics ;D
Lower Braces = 22nd June 09 - 2nd Sept 10 (14 months, 1 week & 4 days)
Upper braces = 10th August 09 - 2nd Sept 10 (12 months, 3 weeks & 2 days)

braces911

braces911 update

#6 Post by braces911 »

SOOOO TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!!! I'M GETTING MY BRACES AT 830 AM...I'M EXCITED AND NERVOUS..I'LL BE POSTING PICS TOMORROW!

PrincessPeach

#7 Post by PrincessPeach »

good luck for tomorrow!!!
Lower Braces = 22nd June 09 - 2nd Sept 10 (14 months, 1 week & 4 days)
Upper braces = 10th August 09 - 2nd Sept 10 (12 months, 3 weeks & 2 days)

Ladybird

#8 Post by Ladybird »

Hi braces911,

I look forward to seeing your pics... I only had mine fitted on 29.07.09 so I'm only a few days in front of you and I too have to wear them for up to 2 years.

Good luck :D

sarahlynn

#9 Post by sarahlynn »

Good luck today!
Brace days:
uppers - June 11, 2009
lowers - August 27, 2009

My story - http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... highlight=

braces911

braces911 first day with braces

#10 Post by braces911 »

HELLO ALL,
I GOT MY UPPERS PUT ON TODAY. THE PROCESS DID NOT HURT AND AS OF NOW I AM IN NO PAIN :)

PICS BELOW

I TRIED TO GET THE PICS TO COME UP WITH THE MESSAGE AND I'M NOT SURE IF THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED LOL

Ladybird

#11 Post by Ladybird »

Yey! congrats
One step closer to beautiful teeth

... yeah there's no pictures :lol: saw them on Photobucket though, the braces look good.

I couldn't do the pictures at first and it made me crazy and then it just happened :)

braces911

braces911 first day with braces WITH PHOTOS

#12 Post by braces911 »

YAY I FIGURED IT OUT!!!

A VIEW OF MY CROOKED CROWDED TEETH
MY SYMMETRY IS OFF
UPPER ARCH
MY GOOD SIDE LOL
MY BAD SIDE
CHEEEEESE :)
FINALLY MY ROAD TO STRAIGHT, HEALTHY TEETH BEGINS!!! I GOT MY UPPERS PUT ON TODAY. THE PROCESS WAS SMOOTH AND I'M IN NO PAIN AS OF NOW. MY UPPER TOOTH WAS NOT BRACED, MY ORTHO PLANS TO MAKE ROOM FOR IT BEFORE HE PUTS A BRACKET ON IT. I WILL ALSO BE HAVING AN EXTRACTION. Image

sarahlynn

#13 Post by sarahlynn »

Glad you got the pictures working, you'll be glad to have the pics later on down the road when things are moving along. You have really nicely shaped teeth and I think your smile will look fantastic when your treatment is finished!
Brace days:
uppers - June 11, 2009
lowers - August 27, 2009

My story - http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... highlight=

braces911

braces 911

#14 Post by braces911 »

thanks a lot for the comments :) they are appreciated!

braces911

braces 911 update

#15 Post by braces911 »

hello everyone...i've had the braces on top for almost a month now..i have not had too much discomfort or pain and i think i'm already seeing some movement..pics coming soon...i have yet to have my tooth removed due to my dental office giving me the run around..i have an appointment on Friday so hopefully i'll have some good news...talk to you all soon