I'm new, so please talk to me!!!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jenny_jo_07

I'm new, so please talk to me!!!

#1 Post by jenny_jo_07 »

hey all. I'm Jenny. I'm new to this site. I'm 16 and I have a class II Sketal Malacclusion *okay, so maybe i can't spell, so sue me :P *

I have spacers in right now and i'm getting braces this Friday. I don't know what to eat ( besides soft foods) and i've been drinking tea and milk ALOT. Please write me and give me your advice. thank you! :thumbsup: :crazy: :-1
Jenny_Jo has been here!!! :D

#2 Post by Guest »

Hi Jenny and welcome to the group. Sounds like you are doing things right - soft and liquid foods, at this point. It is amazing what kind of soft foods you can find if you look. I even found if I cook fish sticks in the microwave on medium for a few minutes (you may have to try it a few times to get the right amount of time/temperature), they are soft instead of crunchy. Just besure to let them cool some before eating.

Hope you have a good journey. :D