Margie's Story!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Margie

#61 Post by Margie »

Thanks iBorg I am starting to get really excited now! Only two more days!!!! I have already planned a date night to go to the theatre and eat crazy amounts of popcorn!

opera^gal - I checked out your chattering teeth - very cool! I never would have thought to do something like that :)

Margie

#62 Post by Margie »

And they are off!!

I had my braces taken off yesterday and I couldn't be happier with the results!! The whole process was totally painless, it didn't hurt at all when they were taking the brackets off or grinding away the cement. My least favorite part was probably when they were gluing the permanent retainers to the back of my teeth (top and bottom). Mostly just because I was sick of holding my mouth open for so long, and I did not enjoy the taste of the cementing agent!

So, I have permanent retainers on the top and bottom, I will be getting an essix retainer on top, they had to send away for that retainer so it will be about three weeks before I get it.

I will try to get some pictures up in the next little while! I am so pleased with the results! :D

mlholl19

#63 Post by mlholl19 »

Congratulations Margie! I'm looking forward to seeing your pics. You got your braces about a month before I got mine, and I've been following your story. I'm so happy for you, and I bet you are ecstatic too. I'm jealous, I go to the ortho in 2 more weeks, and hopefully then he'll tell me my debanding date, so I'm not too far behind you. Post pics ASAP!