3rd Adjustment: Mar 27

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

real2

3rd Adjustment: Mar 27

#1 Post by real2 »

Not much to say other than my ortho assistant was really angry at something during the day I went in. Anyways :)

2-days Before braces

2nd-Adjustment

real2

#2 Post by real2 »

So my next adjustment is coming up (pix soon), and I've been dating this girl for about a week now (not legit commitment but w.e).

I'm kind of interested to see whether she will stick around as I get the bottom arch installed; I'm cute, but the smile is another story (especially when it looks like a suit of medieval armor :P )

sdawdy

#3 Post by sdawdy »

Think of it this way....if she doesn't like that you are doing something to better yourself....she isn't worth it!!!!

My opinion of course!

SD