Jenn S 1 Month Report, 12 Tips for Newly Braced

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

catfish

#16 Post by catfish »

I'm glad to hear that they think you can make good progress without the surgery.

And congrats on the improvements in your pockets! Deep pockets lead to deep trouble, so I'm happy to hear yours got better.

My pockets did not reduce when I got braces. I had several 7mm and 8mm pockets before I had osseous surgery. After that surgery, I got braces. My pockets have held steady since then with the exception of my very last vist, where I had a couple of 5's. :( Not sure why that happened. They put tetracyclene in the pockets so I'm hoping hoping hoping they go away!
Click on WWW to see my braces story.

August 16, 2007 - Braced on top
January 3, 2008 - Braced on bottom