It wasn't that bad...

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

betterlatethannever

It wasn't that bad...

#1 Post by betterlatethannever »

Good afternoon.

So tomorrow will be one week. It wasn't that bad. The anticipation was worse than anything. I think my minimal pain is mostly because I didn't have to get those molar bands. I had no problem with my business trip other than having to repeat my story for the inquiring minds...

The worst think so far has been the pinching. When I move a certain way or when I each, I do get pinched and I'm guessing that is because there is still some minor swelling. Eating isn't fun and I noticed when I work out hard, my cheeks are more sore. But again, not that bad.

I do have clear on top and metal on the bottom. Most tell me they can't really see them. I would agree from about 6 feet back (I practiced backing away from a mirror :lol: ) It helps that my first wire is very thin.

That's it. Pretty boring, huh? I already go back in 3 weeks for my first adjustment and I can't wait.

Regards,

Carlette