The never ending story of Clo's braces

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

StevenB

Re: The never ending story of Clo's braces

#136 Post by StevenB »

Wow I just got done reading your story. That's so much patience. I wanted to complain about my orthodontics but I think I'll be grateful what I have now.

Jorge

#137 Post by Jorge »

This story is fascinating, I'm also so terribly sorry about everything you've been through. I even made an account just so I could finish reading your experience, and I'm not sure if you're still active but I was wondering if anything had changed from the last time you posted?

Heidirs

#138 Post by Heidirs »

I'm so sorry you're gong through all of this. I can only imagine how frustrating it is.