Day 107! Second adjustment!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

redwingzfan

Day 107! Second adjustment!

#1 Post by redwingzfan »

Hey everyone,

Well its day 107 of my journey. I just had my second adjustment yesterday. Everything is going great. They replaced my top wire with a 19 titanium and a full powerchain to close some gaps. No changes to the bottom this time.

Here are some pics:
Day 1->Image
Day 53->ImageDay 107->Image

Take care,
-Dave

PS - GO WINGS!!! STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!!

OhNicole

#2 Post by OhNicole »

WOW, what an improvement! You must be so excited! I have the same "fangs" that you had before, and if they move in 107 I will be one happy camper. Love the discreet powerchains 8)
~Nikki~
23 year old brace face and proud of it!

My story is well under way! Follow along in my thread.

redwingzfan

#3 Post by redwingzfan »

Hey everyone,

I accidentally hit New Topic instead of Post Reply to my story.
Please click WWW below to see my complete story.

Thanks,
-Dave

angel84

#4 Post by angel84 »

WOW!! Looking great!! Way to go teeth. WOOOHOOOO for movement. :D
*SKYE aka Amanda* 25, Army wife and Mommy of 5 ages 10, 5, 3, 19 months, and due in December! :)