XxNecraxX's Braces Story - 4 Month Update Pg 14 w/Pics!!!!!!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Margie

#271 Post by Margie »

Happy Braceaversary!! Your teeth are looking fantastic!

Miranbrady20

#272 Post by Miranbrady20 »

thank you guys so much! i still feel like there is alot to do but its 100 times better then it was... i feel my 2 front teeth are still over lapping slightly but no one else seems to think so... hmmm

Miranbrady20

#273 Post by Miranbrady20 »

I went to the ortho yesterday... He said I dont need elastics any more and I'll post pics soon!!

PrincessPeach

#274 Post by PrincessPeach »

well done on not needing elastics anymore!
Lower Braces = 22nd June 09 - 2nd Sept 10 (14 months, 1 week & 4 days)
Upper braces = 10th August 09 - 2nd Sept 10 (12 months, 3 weeks & 2 days)

redwingzfan

#275 Post by redwingzfan »

Hi,

Thanks for posting on my journey page.
Your teeth are also looking fantastic!

Take care,
-Dave-

Miranbrady20

#276 Post by Miranbrady20 »

ok soooo i skipped a months pics!!! im sorry!!! but hey its all good cause they didnt change at all really... im no longer in elastics... next adjustment oct 6th... im gonna get the front 4 brackets removed and replaced with smaller ones to fine tune my teeth... my new orth (he took over dr taylor who retired 2 months ago :( ) said it will be 6 more months and im done... it would have been sooner if he had more time at the last appt because he could have changed my brakets then he just didnt have the "time" so i had to wait a whole month ... i think this new guy is a real @$$ and is looking like hes gonna prolong the treatment time to match the loan payments... crappy huh? well any way .. 6 months still isnt bad :) i'll post month 14 pics tonight or tomorrow... i'll also post my month 13 that i forgot to ... but they are the same... see you all soon :)

Miranbrady20

#277 Post by Miranbrady20 »

ok so here are the pics i promised... This is a little different then I been posting them because I wanted to point something out. To the left of each pic is the 1yr picture and the ones to the right are the 13/14 month pics. What I wanted to point out is that my front few teeth are getting WORSE ever since this new ortho arrived!! super lame!!! well ne way enjoy!

Miranbrady20

#278 Post by Miranbrady20 »

I just got new front brackets tell me what you think.. also tell me if you think my mid line is off my orth says hes not gonna fus with it but it looks soooo off to me!!!

HkyGrl s2k

#279 Post by HkyGrl s2k »

Your teeth look awesome! :D
It looks like your midline is off a tad. If you're not happy with it I would say something. You're not paying all this money to them for them to "not fuss with it".

coralina

#280 Post by coralina »

Hi! I just read your story, and your teeth are so pretty! I love your smile! Congrats on being so close to having your braces removed! I can't wait to see them when you're all done!

Miranbrady20

#281 Post by Miranbrady20 »

ok so its month 15 now and i'm still not happy with my smile but my next adjustment is on the 17th so i'll se how that goes

alibracket

#282 Post by alibracket »

Your teeth look really nice. You have a much broader smile and its definitely more rounded. I dont have damons but i definitely want that broad smile. I think Its cool that you didnt need extractions except your wisdom teeth. But overall it looks pretty nice. I hope your new ortho works out, I'm sure you are more than ready to get them off

Laney'sBraces

#283 Post by Laney'sBraces »

So how'd you manage to get new brackets in front? Did you always know you were getting them, or was it a surprise? Did you point out that you weren't happy with the position of your front teeth? or did they decide to fine-tune? i have lots of questions, have damons and had a crooked central incisor that just doesn't make me happy where it's headed....
Image Image

Miranbrady20

#284 Post by Miranbrady20 »

my new ortho surprised me! I didnt know he did it till I looked in the morrior he wanted to fine tune... send me your questions!

Miranbrady20

#285 Post by Miranbrady20 »

So its been 16 months (1 year and 4 months) since my brace day and I just found out yesterday that I will be getting my braces off sometime in the May vacinity... 6 months from now.... it kinda upsetting when I was quoted 16 to 18 months but i just want it to be perfect...

So this adjustment was interesting...my bottom left molar band was loose and they needed to put that back on... they put on a thicker upper wire and added a glow in the dark power chain on the top... I need to go to a dentist and get a filling on my top left lateral incisor. Also they removed my lower power chain.

My ortho actually said that my teeth should be perfect by febuary but he will want them to anchor for about 3 months so thats about mayish... well i'll post pics soon!