XxNecraxX's Braces Story - 4 Month Update Pg 14 w/Pics!!!!!!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Megan11

#256 Post by Megan11 »

Hi xxnecraxx! Your teeth are looking good. Our crossbites are very similar and mine seem to be fixing very slowly. Its frustrating because my teeth aligned very fast but it seems like fixing the crossbite may take long. Im in elastics right now too and I go in June 26th to see if they worked! I hope so.

Good Luck!

Damon 3's
First 6 Clear/Metal

LizinBraces

#257 Post by LizinBraces »

Hi XXNECRAXX, Your teeth look awesome! I can't wait to see some progress like that with my own. Hope your ortho gets everything straightened out very soon!
Liz

Miranbrady20

#258 Post by Miranbrady20 »

So my archwire is actually staying put this go around! thank the heavens!!! My crossbite has finally moved!!!! i went ahead and put 3 elastics on for about 3 days in a row and POOF! it moved!!! lol yeah a little extream but i was getting impatient! lol... anyway now im not sure if I should wear one or two or no elastics!!! my bite feels good but i would hate to stop wearing them and have my ortho tell me that i didnt wear them long enough... Im going to give them a call on monday and ask him his oppinion... at my last adjustment my ortho said that the only thing holding me back is my cross bite and after that they just fix mid-line and bite (spaces between and around the teeth) so now that im pretty sure that my crossbite is a thing of the past i'm so excited and nervous about my next adjustment in a few days!!! I'm hoping that he will tell me that i'll be done in just a few short months and thats it!

soooooooo anyway! tomorrow is my 11 months!!! almost a year i can't believe it!!! almost a whole year in braces... feels like I've had them all my life ya know... I'm just so used to them now! when i get them off i'll have phantom braces for a few weeks! lol well ne whos i will have some new pics for my 11 months either tonight or tomorrow!! see you all then!!!

Miranbrady20

11 Month Update!

#259 Post by Miranbrady20 »

as you can see my cross bite is looking MUCH better .. the only issues im seeing is midline, spaces between teeth and some random wonky teeth like my front 4 teeth.. but besides that its looking MUCH better!! see ya on June 25 for my next adjustment!

PrincessPeach

#260 Post by PrincessPeach »

your teeth are gorgeous, i bet you're so proud!
I cant wait to be at that stage!
Lower Braces = 22nd June 09 - 2nd Sept 10 (14 months, 1 week & 4 days)
Upper braces = 10th August 09 - 2nd Sept 10 (12 months, 3 weeks & 2 days)

Miranbrady20

#261 Post by Miranbrady20 »

ok so i went for my adjustment today and my crossbite is fixed!!! i just have to wear one rubberband at night for another month just to set it in place!... i had xrays taken today and he said everything looks straight and good... n all we need to fix is bite!...I got a new lower archwire with a bend in it to rise my one tooth on the bottom thats a little lower then the rest and and new power chain! i got bright pink! also my ortho said that my lower jaw slides a little and so i have been fitted with to rubberbands on both sides of my mouth reaching from my molars to my canines to pull my top teeth back a bit. he said as soon as i cant slide my lower teeth then thats fixed! i need to wear these 24/7... he also noted my midline being off and that my last molar on my right was still in a light cross bite but he will address thos in the next adjustment which is 8/11/2009 my one year braceaversary will be on 7/14/2009 so im happy that im almost a year in!!!

other then that the paid from the elastics is different then last time... this configuration is pulling a different direction that hurts more then the norm but no pain no gain.. here is a pic of all the rubber in my mouth do you like my new power chain!? lol

Laney'sBraces

#262 Post by Laney'sBraces »

looking good!!
Image Image

Miranbrady20

#263 Post by Miranbrady20 »

Thanks!...

The pain and pressure has subsided with the elastics but i must say eating with them is a pian!! everytime i open wide to bite into any thing... **SNAP!!** and it scares the poo out of me! lol So I take them out to eat its rediculious to have to swap them out everytime i open my mouth to chew.

Its almost time to celebrate my one year in braces!.. in one week from tomorrow! I cant believe how far i come and how fast time has gone!

see ya soon!

PrincessPeach

#264 Post by PrincessPeach »

Your teeth are looking great! How are the elastics going? I think i'm luckily avoiding elastics, but never say ever eh!

Wow a year, do you feel like its gone fast?

Miranbrady20

#265 Post by Miranbrady20 »

it flew by! i cant believe it! and elastics are a sign that treatment is almost over for me! it closes the gaps n the bite and its does all the final tweeks!

PrincessPeach

#266 Post by PrincessPeach »

I'm glad it flew by for you, i'm hoping its the same for me!
I bet you're so happy to be nearing the end of treatment!

Margie

#267 Post by Margie »

Hi XXNECRAXX!

It sounds like you have gone through a lot in the last year! Your graft looks like it was really painful! But to look at your pictures now you can't even tell!

Your teeth look amazing! Hopefully you will be able to get them off sooner!

Miranbrady20

#268 Post by Miranbrady20 »

ITS MY ONE YEAR IN BRACES!!!! WOOT!!!!

im going to get my gums contoured if my ortho thinks i should! ne way nothing else is new! adios!

kayleighkelley

#269 Post by kayleighkelley »

Your teeth are looking good! Great progress :)

jenny101101

#270 Post by jenny101101 »

You're teeth look terrific!!

Happy 1 year Braceaversary!! :-)o :banana:
Keep smilin'! :)
Jenny

Braced for 18 months: Damon 3mx all around with Damon 3's on "social six". Now is Essix retainers for 10 hours/night.