Angel84's Journey to braces and beyond! New pics 9/10/08

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

angel84

#121 Post by angel84 »

Hey guys! Long time no talkin' too! lol. So... I guess I've got some updatin' to do.... :oops:

Braces: Well, after 8 months in braces, my teeth are straight. I am moving onto elastics at my next app. which is the 14th of April. My ortho and I are highly impressed with how well my teeth have moved. There is even talk of a shorter time in braces. WOOOHOOOOOO!!!! I sure hope so!!! :D We have to wait and see how long it takes for my teeth to align with the elastics, though. I am excited and nervous about getting the elastics. I will take some pics in a few minutes to post. It's really amazing to look at the before pics. I didn't realize how bad they really were!

Me: Not a whole lot new here, my hubby got home on Christmas eve from his deployment so that just made my year!!! The kiddos are doing great. Growing like weeds and getting sooooo big. Oh... and I guess the big news... I'M PREGNANT!!! Yup, baby #5 due in December. :-#) We are so excited an can NOT wait for her/him to get here. We are really hoping for a girl this time since it is our last, but as long as it's healthy, that is the main thing. :)

So I think that is about it for now. I'll be back with pics! :thumbsup:
*SKYE aka Amanda* 25, Army wife and Mommy of 5 ages 10, 5, 3, 19 months, and due in December! :)

angel84

#122 Post by angel84 »

Okay... here we go! 9 Months braces pics:

And Day 1 in braces front on pic:

1 week 2 days bottom:

1 week 6 day top arch:
*SKYE aka Amanda* 25, Army wife and Mommy of 5 ages 10, 5, 3, 19 months, and due in December! :)

Miranbrady20

#123 Post by Miranbrady20 »

OH MY FLIPPING GOSH your teeth are AMAZING!!!!!!! wow!! congrats sweety I'm so happy for you!! and super congrats on another kid wow!! you got a little nest now tee hee... I bet your super happy!!.

Man I love your teeth its not gonna be too much longer now!! My tops are stoll being mean but im sure i'll be where your at after my next adjustment on thursday...

Take a look at my page to see my updated pics!!... I miss talking with ya on here! I been here everyday trying to pass time at work :P well anyway great progress and your teeth are simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!

angel84

#124 Post by angel84 »

Thank you Peggy! I feel pretty good about them. I am having problems with my gums bleeding a little more now that I am pg again, but other than that... lol. I am hoping the 26 month sentense is cut way down! ;) Hang in there girl. Your teeth will get there! I am pretty surprised that mine have done this good. I mean I went from being told I may have to get my front one removed and wear headgear to almost perfect teeth and no head gear, no extractions, and possibly a shorter sentense. I am please to say the least. :-* But anyhow, I've been wondering how you are!! How are things going? Did you get moved? How are things with you and your man going?

Miranbrady20

#125 Post by Miranbrady20 »

Well i'm doing good so far! I just moved from Arden NC to Asheville NC on feb 1st and its so cool to have a HOUSE and no APT! My dog loves the yard and my b/f well hes better then ever!... Everything is working itself out and I couldnt be happier!! He even got me a cat for christmas (hes highly allergic to cats) but amazingly this cat never makes him sneezy at all! he sleeps on his head and hes fine lol... I named him Aiden and hes sooooo sweet!!

I'm still working at AT&T selling cell phones and what not... nothing new is really happening at the moment cept i saw Jeff Dunham at the asheville civic center yesterday... that was my b/f's christmas gift its his fave comidian!

Just being bored in good ol NC just begging for some warm weather so I can go to Gatlinburg for a weekend!!

we should keep talking on here I miss some of the goofy convos we used to have lmao!...

ripchord

#126 Post by ripchord »

Oh my gosh your teeth are so nice! You must be so happy :D What a difference!
Braced on January 5th, 2007
Debanded on April 2nd, 2009

Click www to see my story!

Miranbrady20

#127 Post by Miranbrady20 »

i keep coming to your blog just to stare at your teeth in amazment! i love em! ... I ordered a dentakit yesterday cause i been getting white spots on my teeth even tho i brush like a ninja... its very annoying!!!! i hate it and i dont know how to remove them! ... evilness... catch ya laters!

angel84

#128 Post by angel84 »

Hey guys! Well, I had an adjustment today and got my elastics! Woohooo! I guess that really is when it starts to feel "official". HAHAHA. So anyway, here are the pics from a few minutes ago. ~ I got purple powerchains on top, and pink on the bottom. :)

It's kind of cool b/c I can already feel the tightness of the eastics. Hopefuly my midline will be better by my next app on May 29th. :D

Miranbrady20

#129 Post by Miranbrady20 »

hey you! lookin good! i just got elastics too to fix my cross bite!!! check out mt story blog and i also have a slide show of my 9 months in braces so far! i miss ya! hows the prego-ness going!?

Annie Lou

#130 Post by Annie Lou »

XXNECRAXX wrote:OH MY FLIPPING GOSH your teeth are AMAZING!!!!!!! wow!!
First thing that came to my mind too while looking at your pics!!
Amazing! :thumbsup:

jenny101101

#131 Post by jenny101101 »

Annie Lou wrote:
XXNECRAXX wrote:OH MY FLIPPING GOSH your teeth are AMAZING!!!!!!! wow!!
First thing that came to my mind too while looking at your pics!!
Amazing! :thumbsup:
Yep, that pretty much sums it up for me too. Your teeth look terrific!! I love the pink and purple. I have self-ligating but I finally got a powerchain. My first one was clear but went with "screaming pink" yesterday at my adjustment....I love it!
Keep smilin'! :)
Jenny

Braced for 18 months: Damon 3mx all around with Damon 3's on "social six". Now is Essix retainers for 10 hours/night.

angel84

#132 Post by angel84 »

Thank you, guys!! I think that if I had to get them taken off right now, I'd be fine with them the way they are. I mean, they aren't "perfect" but compared to how they were they are perfect to me. :tingrin: Boy I tell ya though, my teeth are pretty sore this morning from the elastics. To me that's a good sign though. I love that my teeth move so fast. I can already see a difference and I can't wait to see what they look like by next app on May 29th! I will for sure take some pics. :D

Miranbrady20

#133 Post by Miranbrady20 »

how are your elatics moving your midline??? my elastics are moving my crossbite very slowly but i guess its a hard part to move... They had put and extra molar band on my last molar on the top right to extend the arch wire to help with my cross bite aswell.... i can actually see my fave teeth showing now..(my canines!!) i need to move my midline too... i hope thats not too long either.. anyways hope to hear from you soon!!

Miranbrady20

#134 Post by Miranbrady20 »

BTW how much longer do you have with your braces??

Miranbrady20

#135 Post by Miranbrady20 »

Hey! so are you braceless yet or what!!! i still got a few months but im hoping for a debrace date in my next adjustment on NOV 17th. did you have ur baby??? hows ur hubby? what else is new??? i miss you!!!