Laynie's Braces Story - Updated 11/11/2008 (pics)ALMOST DONE

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

landela

#16 Post by landela »

Went in for an adjustment today and made my final 3 appointments.
Did some IPR between my upp frotn two teeth, put a zing string around my upper front four teeth, and power chained the uppers.
12/16/2008
Braces off 01/20/2009
Clear (Invisalign-like) retainers 01/22/2009

I'm going to post some pictures. I can still see little black spaces when I bite down, and on my right side on the back inside I can get my tongue between my morlars...
Any suggestions on what else needs to be fixed before I get my braces off?

Left

Right
Laynie

Braced - April 24, 2008
Last adjustment - December 16, 2008
Trangle elastics - August 26 - Current (only at night from 11/11/2008 - Current)
Treatment end date - January 28, 2009

Click link to read my braces story:
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... 532#258532 - Updated 11/11/2008 with pictures