*Nicole's Braces Diary*

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

beautifuldisaster0

*Nicole's Braces Diary*

#1 Post by beautifuldisaster0 »

I'm not really posting this for people to read because it will be very dull. I'm really just doing it so that I can keep track of my progress. Well, I just learned 3 days ago that I will need braces for a year because two of my upper molars grew in at a 90 degree angle. Up until a few months ago I went to a pediatric dentist who kept telling me that my teeth were fine. I switched dentists because I was too old to go to my old one and the first thing my new dentist told me was that I needed to see an orthodontist so this all came as a shock. So I went to visit the orthodontist on Wednesday and I have an oppointment to get spacers on Monday. I will post pictures of my teeth later but my camera has no battery so at the moment it is not a possibility. This is all very tramatic because I am a sophmore and just starting to date and braces will def. put a damper on things. Not fun to kiss someone after a romantic dinner if they still have half of it caught between their teeth.

beautifuldisaster0

#2 Post by beautifuldisaster0 »

Well silly little ol' me forgot that I had a camera on my computer so after many test shots and a few uncomfortable positions (It's hard to get a picture of the inside of your mouth using something so big) I got a few half-way decent pictures. At least you can tell that their pictures of someone's mouth.

They're not even bad but the ortho said if I left the two teeth crooked that they would cause me health problems when I'm older. And who am I to question the great knowledge of an orthodontist. Anyways, I'm supper excited about getting them! I know I won't be when I get them on but for now I'm going to live in the moment and seize the day!
CARPE DIEM!

*melissa*

#3 Post by *melissa* »

hey! welcome to the arch wired forum!!
congrats on starting your braces journey :D

btw-i love that 311 song, if thats what your name is from...if not, then check it out! haha! :mrgreen:

sksk11

#4 Post by sksk11 »

Welcome!

Your teeth are lovely, and you have a good wide smile. They look very similar to a student I was just supervising at work, and she had braces as a child, her smile was beautiful.

I think you are going to be very pleased with your results. Your bite looks pretty good too.

beautifuldisaster0

#5 Post by beautifuldisaster0 »

Thanks guys! I'm super excited.

*melissa*-haha yeah, it's from that song. It's one of my favorites.

insinu8

#6 Post by insinu8 »

Welcome, BD :)

Your arches look pretty good there! You're getting braces to correct the molars, right? Are they rotated or just pointing at an odd angle?

Btw, regarding kissing...
Find yourself a great person who is also braced and enjoy :) It amazes me how much more attention my g/f and I pay to each other because of our orthodontia :thumbsup:
Christopher

MY BRACES JOURNAL