Power Chain...OUCH!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

OC Braces

Power Chain...OUCH!

#1 Post by OC Braces »

Ouch...I have had my braces on for a few months now, and I got power chains put on this past Friday.
My teeth are so sore...especially my back teeth. It hurts to bite down and eat anything. Even gum.
They are to suppose to start closing my gaps from the 4 extractions that I had before I put my braces on.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I think I can feel the gaps have already started to close!
:ouch:

ripchord

#2 Post by ripchord »

Ouch, I'm sorry! The good news is, we all feel your pain here :)

The pain only means progress! It's well worth it in the end.
Braced on January 5th, 2007
Debanded on April 2nd, 2009

Click www to see my story!

metalmom

#3 Post by metalmom »

I love the power chains. The first one I had slammed my two front teeth together over night. It hurt like crazy but I woke up and was like HELLO!! Look at those nice teefies.. haha

OC Braces

#4 Post by OC Braces »

really...thats good news. I know the pain will pass in some days, its just so hard the first couple days.